- Alarm Recorder
- Artemis Command History Publisher
- Artemis Event Publisher
- Artemis Parameter Publisher
- Artemis TM Publisher
- Command History Recorder
- Data Link Initialiser
- Event Recorder
- Index Server
- Parameter Archive Service
- Parameter Recorder
- Processor Creator Service
- Replay Server
- System Parameters Collector
- XTCE TM Recorder
Yamcs includes a web interface which provides quick access and control over many of its features. The web interface runs on port 8090 and integrates with the security system of Yamcs.
The web interface is separated in three different modules:
- Monitor provides typical monitoring capabilities (displays, events, …)
- MDB provides an overview of the Mission Database (parameters, containers, …)
- System provides administrative controls over Yamcs (tables, services, …).
All modules are aware of the privileges of the logged in user and will hide user interface elements that the user has no permission for. For normal operations access to the Monitor and MDB section should be sufficient.
Most pages (the homepage excluding) show data specific to a particular Yamcs instance. The current instance is always indicated in the top bar. To switch to a different location either return to the homepage, or use the quick-switch dialog in the top bar. When switching instances the user is always redirect to the default page for that instance (i.e. the Display overview).