- Alarm Recorder
- Artemis Command History Publisher
- Artemis Event Publisher
- Artemis Parameter Publisher
- Artemis TM Publisher
- Command History Recorder
- Data Link Initialiser
- Event Recorder
- Index Server
- Parameter Archive Service
- Parameter Recorder
- Processor Creator Service
- Replay Server
- System Parameters Collector
- XTCE TM Recorder
yamcs-server init script
Yamcs distributions include an init script for starting and stopping Yamcs Server in System V-style.
This script is located at /etc/init.d/yamcs-server and should not be run directly but instead via your system’s service manager. This will perform proper stepdown to the yamcs user.
systemd start|stop|restart|status yamcs-server
service yamcs-server start|stop|restart|status
The init script accepts these commands:
- Starts Yamcs Server and stores the PID of the yamcsd process to /var/run/yamcs-server.pid
- Stops the Yamcs Server process based on the PID found in /var/run/yamcs-server.pid
- Stops Yamcs Server if it is running, then starts it again.
- Checks if Yamcs Server is currently running. This does a PID check and will not detect a Yamcs Server runtime that has been started on the system without use of this init script.