Yamcs Studio Updates
Yamcs Studio 1.2.4 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Apr 15, 19
- Automatically load last few entries when loading Command History view.
- Don’t use spinner input widget for entering integer command arguments outside of java int range.
- Support interpreting “superuser” attribute.
Yamcs Studio 1.2.3 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Apr 02, 19
- Add support for arrays and aggregates (requires Yamcs v4.9.2 or higher)
- Fix highlight issue with opsnames
- Group acks and verifiers under Stages.
- Make it possible to disarm after arm
- Fix not possible to enter negative integer command argument
Yamcs Studio 1.2.2 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Mar 19, 19
- Fix stack copy/paste
- Allow executing stack automatically
- Fix probe dialog not working
- Fix event log and archive issues related to instance switch
- Support autocompletion on opsname
- Support script function where command arguments are passed as dictionary
Yamcs Studio 1.2.1 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Jan 09, 19
- Fix importPackage-related leak
- Make importPackage calls optional in user scripts
- Fix event log not clearing
Yamcs Studio 1.2.0 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Oct 01, 18
- The looks of the Event Log can be changed using custom rules
- An OPI file can be marked as the active ‘schema’. Properties of this schema’s widgets become defaults while editing other displays.
- Named OPI fonts/colors are now stored to user preferences. The initial list of named colors is less opinionated. Liberation Sans is the new default font.
- Yamcs Studio no longer auto-creates an example project. Instead examples can be manually added to your workspace via
File > New > Example...
- Replay options have been extended to support range limiting, step-by-step replay and arbitrary speed factors.
- Application logs are now automatically persisted to
- Column changes in Command History and Event Log are saved to user preferences.
- When opening Yamcs Studio, the last used workspace is reopened.
- The Links view now indicates IN and OUT data counters in different columns, as introduced in Yamcs v4.7.
- Bug fixes
- Fix importPackage support in Action scripts
Yamcs Studio 1.1.0 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Jul 20, 18
- Parameter with datasource EXTERNAL1-3 support writes
- Boolean widgets of type Enum compare string value of On/Off State property to determine state
- Bug fixes
- Fix issue with wrong workspace selection
- Fixes automatic opening of Displays to always open in Display Runner window
- Loads parameters over multiple requests for large MDBs