Yamcs Studio Updates (v1.0.x)
v1.0.x releases should only be used to run against legacy versions of Yamcs Server (v3.x.x).
Yamcs Studio 1.0.5 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Jan 09, 19
- Fix importPackage support in Action scripts
- Fix importPackage-related leak
- Make importPackage calls optional in user scripts
Yamcs Studio 1.0.4 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Jul 20, 18
- Add transitional support for deprecated sw:// PVs
- Bug fixes
- Fix issue with wrong workspace selection
- Fixes connectivity with Yamcs v3 (uses yamcs-client v3.4.5)
- Fixes automatic opening of Displays to always open in Display Runner window
Yamcs Studio 1.0.3 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Jun 26, 18
- Add support for Yamcs
- #54 Add static entries in Window menu for directly opening Display Builder or Display Runner
- Use qualified names in command tree
- Improved consistency in the formatting of timestamps
- Add support for Yamcs
- Bug fixes
- Fixes an issue with writing to Yamcs local parameters
- Print error causes directly in studio log (no stacktrace)
- Fix issue where a runner window could end up being duplicated
- Fix issue with assigning argument of parent command containers
- By default, hide default command arguments
Yamcs Studio 1.0.2 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Apr 04, 18
- Restores script access to org.csstudio.swt.*
- Fixes an issue where dropdown boxes did not keep their selection on Windows and OSX
Yamcs Studio 1.0.1 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Mar 28, 18
- Improve compatibility with older Yamcs instances
- Allow running with Java 9 or 10 (in addition to Java 8)
Yamcs Studio 1.0.0 [Windows x64] [Linux x64] [macOS] Mar 26, 18
- Compatible with both Yamcs v3.4.x and v4.x
- By default, Yamcs Studio wil now open in Editor mode (on a new or reset workspace)
- The perspective switcher in the top-right toolbar was removed. Instead the Editor and the Runtime operate in distinct windows. Switching between the two types of windows can be done via a new button in the main toolbar.
- The ‘Navigator’ tree view was replaced with an identical looking ‘Explorer’ view. This Explorer view has better default open actions. In a Runtime window, double clicking will open an OPI file in runtime mode. In an Editor window, double clicking will open an OPI file in editor mode.
- Plot series max count was increased from 20 to 30.
- An issue was fixed where plots with formulas would not show data when replaying past data.
- The right-click “Show PV Info” popup was updated to show raw parameter values
- The right-click “Show PV Info” popup will now update its content as new parameter values are incoming (note that for non-parameter PVs the data will not currently update).
- The Probe popup (also available via the right-click menu of any PV widget) was refactored and now uses the MDB static alarm ranges (where applicable) to show a more meaningful meter.
- Yamcs Studio will now attempt auto-reconnection when connection to Yamcs is lost.
- Logging was refactored. Only INFO or worse are visible directly inside Yamcs Studio via the Console view. Debug logging (including stacktraces) are available via stdout/err.
- PV autocomplete suggestions will now also include yamcs-‘local’ parameters, such as system parameters.
- The event log uses different icons to be compatible with a recent change in Yamcs. The 3 old levels INFO, WARNING and ERROR are replaced by the new levels INFO, WATCH, WARNING, DISTRESS, CRITICAL and SEVERE. The ERROR state is matched to SEVERE.